THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN WILLIAM & REED ACADEMY!
At W&R Academy you will find a stimulating academic environment that encourages the development of confident independent thinking while providing a non-traditional schedule to help students find balance in their lives.
Parent/guardian and student attend an informational session/open house
Submission of the following:
William & Reed Application (with $150 application fee)
School records including grades/transcripts, attendance and discipline
Four Teacher Recommendations- one from each core class
Student shadow appointment and student interview with W&R's Head of School and Dean of Academics
Student's records are submitted to W&R's Admissions Committee
Parent/guardian is notified of student's acceptance or denial
If accepted, submission of OFFICIAL records upon withdrawal from current school
William & Reed Academy!
Are you ready to get started? Click here to contact us to schedule a tour or R.S.V.P. for one of our upcoming Open Houses.
1. The families of accepted students will be notified by mail or email.
2. Medical history, emergency information, and family data forms must be completed and filed with our office.
3. An Enrollment Contract must be signed and returned to the Admission Office within two weeks of acceptance. A seat cannot be reserved without this agreement.
4. A full/official transcript from the student's prior school must be received before the student may attend classes.
5. The school reserves the right to retract an offer of admission to a student previously accepted if the final transcript reveals performance or behavior that is unacceptable to W&R Academy's standard for admission or if any information on the original application is found to be false.
1. School records and/or entrance testing is considered in establishing the potential academic success of each candidate.
2. Students transferring from other schools must provide a transcript of academic achievement and health records. All immunization records and physical examinations must meet state and local school district guidelines.
3. W&R Academy admits students of any race, color, religion, or national and ethnic origin.
W&R School Application
Student Records Request Form
Teacher Recommendation Waiver